Virtual Field Trip #333: Sports Engineers
Students will learn the importance of teamwork in this active sports-themed coding class. Kids will help the Techie Kids Club teacher to program Dash the robot to play games like an athlete! And, each student will use problem-solving and engineering skills to build a mini basketball game with guidance from our coach.
How it Works:
After you complete the purchase you'll receive a confirmation email as a receipt and an email with everything you need for your class including:
- Lesson Overview for the classroom teacher
- Take Home Activity for Students
- Promotional Flyer for Parents
- Certificates for Students
- Zoom Link for Field Trip Day
NOTE: Class times are listed here and in your confirmation email as Eastern Time. Please plan according to your time zone.