Virtual Field Trip # 323: Pixel Puzzles with Crypto
In this lesson, students will learn about pixels -- the tiny squares of color that are combined to form a digital image. Students will use their computational thinking skills and logic to solve and create pixel puzzles. Our virtual teacher will lead children through a hands-on pixel puzzle challenge.
How it Works:
After you complete the purchase you'll receive a confirmation email as a receipt and an email with everything you need for your class including:
- Lesson Overview for the classroom teacher
- Take Home Activity for Students
- Promotional Flyer for Parents
- Certificates for Students
- Zoom Link for Field Trip Day
NOTE: Class times are listed here and in your confirmation email as Eastern Time. Please plan according to your time zone.