Virtual Field Trip #316: Coding & Debugging
Students will study the life cycle of a butterfly and meet a robot caterpillar during this live virtual field trip. We’ll learn about sequencing, a foundational skill in computer programming, and practice debugging a program. Our virtual coach will lead students in a hands-on activity to create their own moving caterpillar.
How it Works:
After you complete the purchase you'll receive a confirmation email as a receipt and an email with everything you need for your class including:
- Lesson Overview for the classroom teacher
- Take Home Activity for Students
- Promotional Flyer for Parents
- Certificates for Students
- Zoom Link for Field Trip Day
NOTE: Class times are listed here and in your confirmation email as Eastern Time. Please plan according to your time zone.